There are various occult (hidden) days of significance throughout the calendar year which have special importance. From March 22nd to May 1st is known as the ‘season of sacrifice,’ which as a period of time when many false flag events have occurred.
All of this underscores the importance of knowledge. What is hidden can only remain so if we never look. The illusionists trick can only be experienced as real if we do not gain awareness of it. Help others see the truth by sharing it with those who do not know.
Knowledge is the only true immunization against fraud, deception and manipulation.
- April 19, 1993 – Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named Branch Davidians, killing 76 men, women and children.
- April 19, 1995 – Oklahoma City bombing – 168 people killed.
- April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School Massacre – 13 people murdered, 21 injured.
- April 16, 2007 – Virginia Tech Massacre – 32 killed; 17 injured.
- April 16, 2013 – Boston Marathon Explosions – 3 killed; 107 injured.
- April 18, 2013 – Fertilizer plant explosion, Texas – 5-15 killed (Notice that this event occurred almost exactly 20 years after the Waco Massacre, which is in the same area. Also, on April 16, 1947, a ship loaded with ammonium nitrate docked at the Port of Texas City and erupted in flames, causing a massive explosion that killed approximately 576 people).
The Cult of Baal Never Disappeared
“The cult of Baal celebrated annually his death and resurrection as a part of the Canaanite fertility rituals. These ceremonies often included human sacrifice and temple prostitution.”
– Baal, Encyclopedia Mythica