North Korea mobilises its submarines as one million volunteers pledge to defend nation against South Korea
Is China Behind This Escalation Of Tensions Between The Korean Nuclear Super power And The US Backed South As Retaliation To The Tianjin Explosion Just Over A Week Ago?
One million volunteers have signed up to defend North Korea
North Korea has doubled its artillery power and the majority of its submarines seem to be away from their bases, a South Koreanmilitary official said, as cited by the Yonhap news agency. The announcement comes amid ongoing talks between the two sides over the border crisis.
“Seventy percent of North Korea’s submarines left their bases, and their locations are not confirmed,” a South Korean military official said, adding that Pyongyang has about 70 submarines in total.
“It’s a very serious situation,”
Chinese Tanks Seen Moving Across North Korean Border Today
More Pictures Show The Mobilization Of Tank Destroyers Near North Korea‘s Border Seen Driving In Yanji
Inter-Korean relations have been strained since the deadly sinking of a South Korean warship in 2010, which Pyongyang denied responsibility for. Tensions sparked up again this month after two South Korean soldiers were wounded by landmines along the border. The North denied laying the mines but days later Seoul began its propaganda broadcasts in random three-hour bursts from loudspeakers, including news reports and K-pop music.
Tensions have recently escalated on the Korean peninsula after both sides exchanged fire on Thursday. Also on Thursday there were reports that South Korea had ordered the evacuation of some 15,000 civilians from the border area to the west of the Korean Peninsula, reportedly shelled by the North’s military
On Saturday, Pyongyang delivered an ultimatum to Seoul demanding it stop broadcasting propaganda via loudspeakers across the borders. It set a deadline of 17:00 local time (08:00 GMT) on Saturday for this to happen. The North threatened ‘imminent’ military action if Seoul didn’t meet the demands.
However, South Korean Vice Defense Minister Baek Seung-joo told parliament that the broadcasts would continue, adding the North was likely to fire at areas in the Demilitarized Zone where transmitters are stationed.
The second round of talks between the North and South’s top officials are ongoing on Sunday. Earlier on Saturday, the sides started negotiations to try and ease the border crisis. The meeting lasted over 10 hours and went past midnight. The sides then adjourned to review each other’s positions.
BREAKING: Pentagon Confirms Explosion At Sagami US Military Depot In Japan – WW3 China Retaliates
The Pentagon confirmed on Sunday that an explosion had occurred at a US military base in Japan. No injuries were reported.
Video posted to YouTube appeared to show the explosion. A Department of Defense spokesman later said the blast happened just after midnight local time “at a building on a US army post, the Sagami Depot in the city of Sagamihara … about 25 miles southwest of Tokyo”.
In the statement emailed to the Guardian, navy commander Bill Urban added: “There are no reports of injury, and base firefighters and first responders are currently fighting the resulting fire to prevent its spread to nearby buildings.”
The local fire department said it received a call just after midnight of an explosion at a US army depot where it said “dangerous material” was stored, and sent firefighters.
It added that the fire had subsided and there was no danger of it spreading. The cause of the fire was not immediately known, the fire department said.
A US army spokesman subsequently told Reuters the building where the explosion occurred did store any hazardous material.
“The building that exploded was not a hazardous material storage facility,” said Lieutenant Kevin Toner. “We are in the process of determining the contents of the building. The depot does not store ammunition or radiological materials.”
Toner added that no troops lived at the depot, which is the workplace of an estimated 200 personnel.
In Japan in 2011, the 35th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion assisted in recovery and aid efforts after a catastrophic earthquake and tsunami.
An eyewitness told the NHK news agency she initially thought the explosion was thunder, but then heard multiple “explosions in quick succession.” She also reported smelling a “gunpowder-ish smell.
Saturday 22nd August 2015 4:30am UK time
China BOMBSHELL:China and America Already at War: Tianjin Explosion Carried out by Pentagon Space Weapon in Retaliation for Yuan Currency Devaluation… Military Helicopters Now Patrolling Beijing
“Last week’s explosions sent massive fireballs into the sky and hurled burning debris across the industrial area at the world’s 10th-largest port, burning out buildings and shattering windows kilometres away,” reports the Daily Mail UK.
The explosions that devastated Tianjin yesterday were so powerful, they registered as seismic activity by China’s National Earthquake Network. And the “quakes” geophysicists saw don’t even begin to capture the magnitude of the blasts.
Yesterday, two explosions originating at a warehouse owned by Tianjin Dongjiang Port Rui Hai International Logistics Co. ripped through the port city of Tianjin, smashing buildings and cars and leaving an apocalyptic scene in their wake. The first explosion was enormous, and the second was even bigger: the China Earthquake Networks Center is comparing it to 21 metric tonnes of TNT. A hundred miles northwest in Beijing, a seismometer station picked up the blasts as the equivalent of magnitude 2.3 and 2.9 earthquakes on the Ritcher scale.
The Chinese government’s official explanation for the explosion, which has now killed 114 people, is a complete whitewash. China is going to declare regional martial law in the next 18 days, Natural News has learned, in order to exercise total control over the movement of people and information. The government has banned reporters from entering the area and has begun arresting bloggers who promote what the government calls “conspiracy theories” regarding the cause of the massive explosion.
China has blacked out reporting on Tianjin in exactly the same way the U.S. media blacked out reporting on Dr. William Thompson, the CDC whistleblower who admitted the CDC buried evidence linking vaccines to autism. In both China and the United States, when the government doesn’t want the citizens to know something, it censors the story across the entire state-run media, invoking “information totalitarianism.”
Enchanted LifePath Independent News & Media
Liverpool's Number 1 Alternative News Platform - Est. 2015
Freelance Investigative Journalist & Presenter.
Enchanted LifePath News, Articles, Reports, Educational Films, Live Streams, Videos, Podcasts, Live Streams, and more.